It’s year-in-review time, once again—a time to reflect on everything we’ve accomplished in 2019. It’s also time to look ahead and let you in on what’s to come for PurelyHR in the new year.
We’ve had a busy year between launching a new module, improving our support resources, and updating existing features. We’re also getting oh-so-close to releasing a few new additions to PurelyHR (more on that below). Let’s take a look at some highlights!
Looking Back on 2019
One of our biggest projects this year, we launched our newest module Performance™ back in August. We’ve already helped thousands of organizations say goodbye to spreadsheets and paper files when tracking time-off and employee data and we wanted to continue that mission with Performance™.
Some of its key features include:
- Easy-to-build templates
- Helpful reminders
- Integration with other PurelyHR modules (think attendance, infractions, notes, and more)
- 360-Degree Feedback
- And more!
Curious about how Performance™ can help you with your own review process? Start your free 21-day trial today!
We’ve recently started working on expanding and improving our help and onboarding resources. Our goal is to help each and every one of our users to get the most out of PurelyHR and provide quick answers to any questions. We’re still in the early stages, but consider it a New Year’s resolution.
- Help Center: We’ve rewritten some of our most popular help center articles, so they’re easier to follow and provide better guidance. We will continue to roll out new articles in the new year.
- Video tutorials: We introduced new videos to guide administrators, managers, and employees through Performance™. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to stay up-to-date and get notifications when new videos are posted.
We’re always working to make PurelyHR even better. Throughout the year, we worked on improving features in every module (in big part because of all of the helpful feedback we hear from our users). Some of the most notable updates included many improvements and enhancements to reports, automation for timesheet and timecard creation, and overall improvements to the usability of PurelyHR.
Looking Forward to 2020
Now, we’re excited to share some of our most anticipated projects for the new year. We hope to have all of these features rolled out in the first quarter of 2020.
Introducing a new way to request or manage time-off from the convenience of your phone. This is one of our most requested features and we’re thrilled to be launching our new mobile app, beginning with two of our most popular modules, Time-Off™ and Time-Clock™.
Our design and development teams have been working hard to bring this app to life. Expect a sleek user-friendly design paired with all of the features you already love about PurelyHR.
Calendar Time-Off Request
On the topic of simplifying, we’ll also be debuting a new and improved way to make a time-off request—directly from the group calendar. Simply click on the day you want to request off, choose the type of request you would like to make, and submit. We can’t wait to introduce this new streamlined way to request time-off.
ADP Paystub Integration
We’ve partnered with ADP® to centralize even more of your employee data directly in Staff™. With a single login, ADP® users will have secure access to view and download their paystubs from their Employee Profile.
This will also make it even easier to add new hires into PurelyHR. Once entered into ADP®, you can sync employee information directly to PurelyHR with a click of a button. No need to work twice as hard!
Next up, yet another enhancement to Staff™ as we introduce our new onboarding feature. We want to be your go-to tool for the entire employee lifecycle and soon you will be able to facilitate your onboarding experience with PurelyHR.
A preview of a few key features:
- Send out invitations to newly hired employees when you’re ready to begin the onboarding process
- Create custom tasks to keep your onboarding on track for yourself, new hires, and their managers
- Transparent tracking of all onboarding progress
- Create task templates for different hiring scenarios, so you’re always prepared
This year will also see us introduce a new talent management module. Use Talent™ to track and manage employment qualifications and focus on the personal and professional development of your entire organization.
Talent™ will help you ensure compliance with regulations and contractual obligations, plus provide an overview of qualifications and skills development for team members.
Here’s a preview of some of the key features:
- Manage and track training certifications, licenses, degrees, memberships, and more!
- Set up alerts and reminders for upcoming, incomplete or overdue training or licensing
- Employee self-service allows individuals to update personal details, certifications, training, renewals, and more
- Reporting dashboard with real-time trends and KPIs
- Upload documents for compliance and to track certifications
Thank You From PurelyHR
Finally, the most important part of our year-in-review is YOU! Thank you for your support throughout 2019.
Here’s to 2020! Wishing you nothing but success for the new year.