We are extremely excited to announce the transition of Time-Off Manager to our new PurelyHR platform. First of all, we want to assure all Time-Off Manager customers that this is not an acquisition, but a rebrand to help customers with more than their vacation tracking in the future. This new on-demand HR platform was created by Ironflow Technologies, the same trusted software development company responsible for Time-Off Manager.
What made us transform into an HR platform? We realised an opportunity to expand in the HR software market. Great managers all have one thing in common. They want to maximise time spent on the needs of their employees and build strong relationships with their teams. Unfortunately, many managers are too busy working on administrative duties to focus on what matters most. To change this awful trend, we have developed an on-demand HR platform where companies have the ability to choose from a wide range modules to satisfy their specific HR needs and efficiently manage their team.
We had countless requests from customers asking for additional HR solutions to help them overcome other tedious HR processes. After listening to our amazing clients, we are now happy to introduce 4 new optional modules to join Time-Off Manager and create a new HR platform called PurelyHR.
Additional Modules in PurelyHR:
- Time-Off: The same great leave management solution available today.
- Staff: Everything you need to know about your staff, all in one place!
- Time-Clock: See who’s in and out of the office in real-time!
- Time-Sheet: Track your staff work hours.
- Warnings: An online disciplinary system to track employee infractions.
- Performance Management
- Applicant Tracking
What Will Change in Time-Off Manager?
Time-Off Manager will still remain a highly functional leave management solution but with a few minor changes:
- Time-Off Manager will be called Time-Off.
- A new user interface will be introduced to match the PurelyHR design.
- Customers will be given a new Login URL.
- Support will be provided at email@example.com.
The team at Ironflow Technologies is undoubtedly thrilled for the official launch of PurelyHR and can’t wait to continue developing new modules to add to this amazing HR platform and continue helping their customers automate their HR processes to save time and improve their work culture. Visit our new website to learn more about PurelyHR.